Empathizing is engaging. We have provided many ways for you to get involved.
- Start with educating yourself about the issue and our work in the Explore section of this website.
- Take the personality profile to understand more clearly what kind of advocacy fits your personality. After completing the profile your report will pair you with our efforts that match your personality and give you suggestions on how to engage.
- Host a personal event with your friends. We provide you the hosting guides, media tools, and our MY iEmpathize website to make your event the best it can be.
- You can connect the Get Involved website to an endurance race or any personal campaign that you dream up to raise funds and awareness.
- There are many iE events that you can host or volunteer at that educate and engage your community.
- Whether you host a personal event or bring one of our events to your area, our support team will partner with you to make it a success.
- Apply for field expeditions to truck shows and Mexico.
- We offer full and part time internships.
- Connect us to trucking industry people that you know.
- Connect us to your school district, educators, or at-risk programs to integrate our Empower Youth program and curriculum that protects US teens.
There are many ways to make a difference. Choose one that fits you and inspire others to empathize and engage!